You right on that everyone. 26 customers was burglary by insider employees of public storage in March 2018 according to former employees unravel secret out on reviews, socialmedia.

I move in that same week. In fact a lot of customers wrote reviews every city and state in USA about public storage breakins. Whether, you have insurance or not its does not work. My situation was move in today breakins tomorrow.

In fact at this location too much dishonest from ALL the employees just like everyone wrote on All social media, and reviews page.The company, public storage is worse out of all storage place for breakins according to BBB. In fact same company, Riverside and Los Angeles, CA tons of breakins, Maryland was 350 customers breakins overnight. Their job is to use there. camera to watch the trash rather than to protect customer and possessions.

Also in my case, I ask them questions.... any doors damages. any breakins at all, any RV stolen. They told me NO but yes indeed they told me false information and misleading.

In fact, right from the truck unload stuff down, things already start missing before it get to the unit. When I notice all this I request my money back they refused to give me my money back that is the moment I realized that they target me. Why won't you give me my money back to go rather than them breakins and take away my valuable possession of 18 -20years is All gone plus this burglary continue everyday, I paid March through May 1st 2018 plus they think public not aware of there Scam and Ripoff. It's tragedy when the location MANAGERS FERNANDO and Krystal refused to give me my money back.

That when I know the target my possession and belongings. We also contact their corporate office, dispute department by mail, and by email no response. Everyone, Anyone, make sure when you store in any storage locations do your research, do your homework and check the inside and outside door on the top not open, plus the entrance they have a way to life it up and take it out without not breaking your locks plus they have a strange construction ladder that they use to climb the top to jump inside your units. Thus, All this was tell it all by former employees on social media and All reviews and complaints websites.

Hence, former employees of the , Public Storage" around the globe informed customers to NEVER store or rent from Public Storage around the globe of 50 States of USA.

FORMER EMPLOYEES ON SOCIAL MEDIA TELL IT ALL THE SECRET.THEY NEED TO PAY ALL STOLEN ITEMS EMPLOYEES TAKEN FROM UNITSClose ALL THE BUSINESS DOWN IN ALL CITY 50 STATES BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE SAFETY FOR CUSTOMERS, THEY ARE LIARS NOT DISCLOSE ACCURATE INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS, ALL THE UNIT IS OPEN ON THE TOP ON TOP OF THE DOOR AND THEY USE THAT AS ACCESS NO CAMERA IN HALLWAY, THE EMPLOYEES ARE THE ONE GOING INSIDE THE UNITS TO BREAKINS ACCORDING TO FORMER EMPLOYEES STATED THEY TRAINED THEM FOR ALL THAT. ALSO WHEN THE LOCATIONS iS QUITE, NO ONE IS HERE, OR EARLY BEFORE IT OPEN, THE EMPLOYEES GOES IN SUPER EARLY PLUS LEAVE LATE. THEY CLAIMED THEY CLIMB CONSTRUCTION LADDER AND GO THROUGH THE TOP ROOF OF YOUR UNIT MAIN DOOR ENTRANCE WHICH IS OPEN WIDE AND KEPT SECRET FOR CUSTOMERS PLUS NO CAMERA.

IT'S DISGUSTE AND TERRIBLE TO FINAL KNOW BUSINESS TRAINED EMPLOYEES BAD IDEAS. PUBLIC STORAGE COMPANY OF GRANDETHEFT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Public Storage Storage Unit.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 10.

Comments