I put things in storage and was sent an email with the price $63.00 and when I got there and asked for the key I had to pay an extra $35.00.

.00 FIRST MONTH MOVES YOU IN......(LIE)

What I don't like is to get an email from a huge company for a flat rate and get a $35.00 surprise, which I was short when I got there and I had to go and borrow the extra money. The call center that took my reservation should have told me the correct price! I don't like surprises at the last minute, more so when I am on a deadline and had to get my furniture out that day!

If I owned the company I'd fire the customer rep for being inaccurate in doing her job.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of public storage storage unit. Public Storage needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned public storage storage unit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Public Storage.

Had an Experience with Public Storage?

Comments