East Hazel Crest, Illinois
3.5

I have a unit that I was sharing with my sister until my sister moved out of it and I kept the unit all the while still paying the bill.When I paid the bill for April there was a new guy in the office and he mistakenly set the payment for someone else's account that has the same name, but lives in another state.

When I went to pay the bill for May I was told that I owed money for April and that my stuff would be up for auction on May 28. When the mistake was found they told me that my debit card would be refunded and that they had sent out a letter in my sister's name. When I talked my sister she said that she has received the letter, but it had been sent to my other sister's house. I would like to know what can be done about this.

Should I call an attorney?This sucks, and it not my fault.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Public Storage. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants Public Storage to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was rate increases. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Public Storage and public storage storage unit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Public Storage?

Comments