I rented after closing my antiques shop 2 large units from Carol Stream IL on Phillips.They needed to repair sprinkler system in unit.Public storage Hired a crew cut my lock dragged everything out.

( This was done without my permission NO notification)Repaired & Threw everything back in. I had so many broken mirror, picture glass lamps. Scratches, and gouges on a late 1800 carved bedroom set, someone Whittled the lock out of a drawer on a dresser, Bent metal shelving, and floor lamps.

PS forced me to buy their insurance & lock.I put in claim sent pictures Mary Bresmade snarky remark you'll be lucky to get $50

This reviewer shared experience about "public storage damaged my product" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Public Storage. The most disappointing about public storage unit at Public Storage was way they handled my Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Public Storage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Storage category for more informed decision or compare Public Storage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Public Storage?

Comments