Additional Fees
Additional Services
Turnaround Time

My wife got a unit here after I told her not to after I got hurt at work and screwed over by workman’s comp so we lost almost everything except what we had in the unit and we were told that we were due on the 12 th then changed to the 9 th then later went to the 8 th. So we were moving out and I had 2 days left which was ok and went back for more belongings on the 7 th and we are locked out they said it’s due on the first and if no payment by the sixth then they lock you out.

How many times does *** have to change and deal with rude *** just to have to pay 235.00 in order to have the rest of ours and our kids belongings. What the *** is wrong with this overpriced and no respect having piece of *** place . It should be called public *** you over anyway possible just to get more money. Really 235.00 for two lousy *** days , *** .

I hope there is a big disaster and everyone of these places collapse with these *** up *** *** employees it them. That would be justice for all who have been *** by these guys and got no enjoyment out of it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Public Storage Customer Care.

Comments