We set an appointment between 2:30 and 3:00 PM to rent a storage unit at Public Storage at 2715 Realty Drive in Carrollton, TX 75006.

No one was there. We waited 20 minutes before the facility manager showed up.

We rented a 10x20 space and your manager insisted on putting one of your locks on it since we did not want to buy yours. We had one of our own we wanted to use.

We came back on 08/20 to store our stuff. Waited until 09:30 AM and no one showed up. No one even after 10. Calling the manager went to voice mail.

I then called the main Public Storage customer service and was referred to Brad the area manager . Brad phone was forwarded to the main office in California which of course was closed.

I called the customer service line a second time and was told they did not know why no one was there. So no solution available.

No one ever returned any of my calls

1. Why do you insist on putting one of your locks on a newly rented empty unit and then have no one show up at the office at the advertised hours.

2. No one was interested in solving my issue only stating that the employee could have been at the bank or at a meeting.

3. If you advertise hours to be open, then someone should be there on time, not just when they feel like it.

Would like to have someone call me and let me know what they are going to do about this.

Roger Boivin 214-356-1257

roger.boivin@cirries.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Public Storage Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Comments