Worst customer service on earth Miami Cocunt Grove managers can scream at you and give you fake rates, after you move in they will increase them!!!They wont give you the codes to pay online so they can charge you the extra late fees for 20 USD.

Hate them!

After 50 phone calls they ll pick up and bark at you.its a big nooooooooo ooooo ooo o ooo oo ooo o oooo ooooo ooo ooo ooo ooooo oo ooo o o o o o oo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

Review about: Public Storage Storage Unit.

Had an Experience with Public Storage?

Comments

Its crazy how they can charge people for the months that you dont use and charge you and use company policy as a cop out.Even though its company policy doesnt make it right.

*** EFFIN repulicans, want all ur money than tell you that you signed up to give to em.I wish that company falls apart.

#204834

The why do others all over the US have problems? I would not be trusting.

#203831

We're sorry to hear Public Storage did not meet your expectations.We aim to make sure every customer has a positive experience at every one of our locations.

If you'd like to give us specifics about your situation (include dates, your reservation or account number and your contact info), we can look into if further.

Please email socialmediasupport@publicstorage.com.Thank you.

#203668

Know what you mean. I won't use them because these people cheat. Report them to everybody you can.