Literally worst customer service ever.Changed my balance without consulting me.

When one employee called me to tell me remaining balance, we resolved it, so i continued paying my initial payment. Every week for the next 3 months I got a call from a different employee telling me different things. Yes I had to pay the new payment including all these late fees. No I don't have to pay the new payment just stay with the old payment.

NOW after speaking with an actual customer service rep I have to pay the new balance for the past 3 months leaving me to pay 60$ extra. My stuff will be out at the end of this month and NEVER using this storage company ever again.

Wasted So much money on this *** ***.And got hassled in the mean time.

Review about: Public Storage Storage Unit.

Had an Experience with Public Storage?

Comments

Our usual recommendation is to also file a formal complaint with the appropiate governmental agencies in your state.Also, BBB.

Public Storage is usually difficult to deal with, and each employee tells you what they think you want to hear. They have a script to follow in talking to customers. Some people also suggest taking them to court. We suggest talking with a lawyer before do this.

However, you may have to talk to two or three before getting good information.Hope this helps.

Apparently you did not receive a written notice of rental price change.You are right, under these conditions, move.

Also, write a letter to Public Storage and demand a complete refund.Good Luck.