I rented a unit at Public Storage for several years and had a wonderful, wonderful experience. The staff was professional, and I felt that the contents of my storage unit were well protected. And I was right. For anyone in the St. Louis area who needs to store furniture, etc, please consider Public Storage. I was at a competitor storage place before switching to Public Storage and much of my stuff was ruined in a flood. And management didn't do anything for its renters. Worse yet, some for their employees who were dispatched to "help out" after the flood stole stuff from my unit.

The contact info for Public Storage is as follows:

Public Storage 24601

3192 S Brentwood Blvd

St Louis, MO 63119-1743

Review about: Public Storage Storage Unit.

Had an Experience with Public Storage?

Comments

synorwood
Lilburn, Georgia, United States #873468

As I was moving and needed a storage unit, I instantly thought of Public Storage, being that I had used them before.When I walked in to get it set up, it was great to see a familiar face.

I think her name is Darlene. I remember her face from coming in the Arby's where I worked years ago and me always laughing with her. She is still just as nice as she was then. Thanks for having her still employed with your company.

She is super nice and helpful.

I hope I have her name right.Remembering names is tough, but I never forget a face.