Clinton Township, New Jersey

I rented a storage unit for a few months at the Morningside Nj location.After the fourth month of my rental I became ill and was hospitalized.

My payment was due the 1st of each month on the 6th I was informed that my lock was being cut. I was able to make a payment a few days later after being discharge. When I got to my storage the lock was removed by the employee my things were ransacked and my laptop T.V and God knows what else was gone. When you rent these units they force you to put insurance on your belongings.

Now that this has happened I was told Im not covered I was so disappointed with this place.

You trust these places to keep your thing safe but instead the workers preying on people hope you don't return for your things and they have a free for all.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of things were stolen. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "things were stolen from my unit by the workers.!!!!!!!!!!!" of public storage storage unit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3500. Public Storage needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned public storage storage unit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Public Storage.

Had an Experience with Public Storage?

Comments

First, file a police report.Make a list of what you think was taken, you do not have to be completely accurate.

Second, call homeowners or renters insurance.

Third, move.This company is bad news.