Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My unit was broken into, while my condo was having pest control performed.Irreplaceable items were stolen.

Not expensive items, so this was not an intelligent thief, but items of personal value. I file a police report and the officer told me this particular storage facility (Public Storage on Realty Dr, Carrollton, TX) does not cooperate with local law enforcement. They have been asked to clean up their act and have refused. I asked to speak to a regional manager and got told he would call me to take my complaint.

I did this 4 times. Guess who never called? Of course, the person I did speak to at the location didn't care. Someone on another review site contacted me to ask about my experience as they had had their property stolen as well.

PS has apparently gotten cameras but the one spot that wasn't operational that night was where their trailer was parked! Honestly thinking someone who works there is in on the thefts.

I can't think of another reason for the interesting circumstances, non-cooperation with police and overall callousness.You guys should be ashamed of your operation, I know I am!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Negligence, How you dont actually managemant your property, Inability to directly contact the location, How you dont cooperate with our community or police.

Comments