They rented me a 75 dollar for one month unit which was only 10x10 I was unable to even use the unit the gate code they gave did not work.It started raining which ruined 2 of my broyhill tables.They are trying to say no refunds only for lock which was 20 they are stealing 50 dollars from me for insurance which I never put anything in there unit and administrative fees total bs while I was there another persons unit was over run with roaches I saw the photos on there phone do not use this place they are organized crime

Comments

You should have tried your gate code before you left at the time of rental. Most times, it's someone entering the wrong information, not saying that's what happened because I don't know.

They are entering thier account number which is below the gate access code. On the card with your gate code it says "Gate Access Code". Some stores you have to put a star * at the beginning and # and the end, people leave that part off and wonder why they can't get in.

Regarding the refund, it's true as it is stated in the lease. The admin fee is not refundable.