I spoke with the manager on 8/ 4/2018 because I was selling larger things from my unit and needed a smaller unit. She told me at that time she did not have anything available in a smaller unit.

I had already paid August at that time and completed August, however August 31 sent word that I would be out of the unit September 1, 2018. I have an email they got which is a response to me informing them that I would be clearing out the unity. They are trying to charge me from 9/1/2018 to 9/30/2018. They say this is legal and I signed something to this effect.

She Maureen said she refuses to closeout the unit. (which will accrue additional charges) For the first few months they said that they signed me up for pay online, but was never able to log in and charged an additional 10 dollars a month to make my payments. It was six months before I was able to log in. I purchased boxes and other items there and was told that I could pick them up later because initially I did not have room.

I never picked up the stuff, but called in and was told that I could get the money back as long as I has receipt.

I did. They never gave the money back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Public Storage Self-storage Storage Unit.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Ease of access.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments