approx sept 27th 3013 i went to eagan to the public storage where i rented a unit and was told i had to get insurance from them and $1.00 one dollar first month,for the next 2 months i've had rude disrespectful phone calls from employees on holidays telling me that if i didnt get payment in they'd charge me this was thanksgiving while having dinner,they public storage didnt give any access codes to gate entrance,login password user id password and then when trying to pay online their system down.we were displaced due to selling of rental we lived at for 4 years and everything we owned was in there it took 4 months of incorrect billing information every invoice i have received amount due has been wrong and i would have owed feb 2013 of $219.00 but that wasent the case i had left messages for eagan public storage and i called attorney general about this company snf started reading all the complaints i wanted to get my familys property out .On jan 17th 2014 i went and paid $107.00 and got a receipt at the plymouth public location and never was i told that my unit was to be auctioned, on jan.19th i get a phone call from eagan public storage telling me that on the 20th of jan.

my unit is being auctioned and she hung up nerver answering the phone for the rest of the nite.i didnt know what time anything .On jan 20th a holiday once again i got the district mgrs number called him left a message and he called back and i asked him to please not auction our unit he laughed and said its already sold.

Review about: Public Storage Storage Unit.

Had an Experience with Public Storage?

Comments

What is so rude about expecting you to pay what is owed to you.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #814167

#1 English. Head on back to school

#2 public storage is closed on thanksgiving. Good try though.

Bellvue, Colorado, United States #795696

No one called you on Thanksgiving. That's a lie. The entire company shuts down on that day, not one person is working, anywhere in the Company.

Our group has a suggestion.First, go immediately to your local police station and file a police report.

You need to try to remember what was in the unit(s) but do not stop if you are not sure. Simply note any questions of items on the list. Second, do not accept a refusal to file the report, go to the next highest law enforcement unit in your area and so on. Make a copy and send to state government.

Of course, call an attorney and do not take no for a final answer. Many lawyers are yet to know what to do in these cases and you may have to hunt for someone who has the knowledge.

As each state is different, a lawyer is a must.Make copies of everything.

You need an attorney, and fast. If they did not do everything PERFECTLY, you can collect big money with the help of an attorney. Get moving.