Featured Not resolved
1.2
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the main door, and she was also wearing my wife's clothes!!....my wife immediately notified the front desk, but they took forever to call police and ...they allow the thief to leave .Police report was done and detectives have asked for video and Public storage never provided the footage....The thief's mother was rented a unit and that's where part of our stolen property was found.

Inside the thief's mother's rental unit... But until this moment, the thief has not been caught despite being caught on camera, in plain lobby sight. The place is run down - they increase the rent constantly - yet the restrooms are broken down most of the time - and the button to access the security door from the inside is broke and coming off the wall. Some of the front desk workers are nice, but it seems that hardly anyone is there when you call.

no one answers. always get the voicemail....With all the money that they are getting every month, you would figure they would maintain a cleaner space and beef up security. If any else has had their stuff stolen or any major issues, let me know.

I'm in the process of talking to lawyers and doing a class-action lawsuit against Public Storage Panorama city CA.Public Storage Panorama City 15145 Roscoe Blvd, Panorama City, CA 91402

Review about: Public Storage Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Customer service and price at begining.

I didn't like: Raise rates, Customer service, Has not provided video after my unit was broken into.

Had an Experience with Public Storage?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1273521

Could YOU not have called the police yourself?Funny how you blame others for not calling the police fast enough yet you were using your phone to take pictures??

I agree with the previous respondent ...You are a liar.

Laurel, Maryland, United States #1273194

I don't believe you> That's you in the photo. You're just trying to get some easy money.

favelar76
to Anonymous Tarzana, California, United States #1273234

you're entitled to your own opinions. Just hope that it doesn't happen to you.

have a Blessed day

to favelar76 Denver, Colorado, United States #1273711

Love the passive aggressive curse. You actually do hope it happens to the poster but don't want to look even sillier by saying it.

If you lived in an apartment or some other rental property and saw someone backing out with your TV, would you:

A:Call the police yourself

B:Call the landlord and have them call for you.

Jodimichelle
to Anonymous #1376979

I think your all bi!!!!s, this lady had all her stuff stolen from her do you not have a sympathetic bone in your body. I'll say it I hope it happens to you.