1.3

Going on 5 years now the gutter above my outdoor 10 by 20 unit is cracked and water drips every time I'm there. I have complained five times , the 6th time to the general manager and some big wigs from Corporate who were walking around with a clipboard on site last month.

The manager Danielle said that she would see to it right away in front of her bosses. Still not fixed. For a month-and-a-half the gate has been broken and I have been charged for security when there has been no security. The 1-800 customer service people absolutely stink.

They are rude and they do not help you. I went into the actual unit office on Second Loop Road in Florence South Carolina and the girl wouldn't even let me finish my complaint she just kept saying "yes I heard you, yes I heard you here's the managers number". These people have stolen money from me as far as I'm concerned because if they are charging me for security and I am not receiving it. If I am paying the money for service and they are not giving me that service I consider it theft.

I've had it with this company. I'm going to get my belongings out as soon as possible and never use them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Public Storage Manager.

Comments