5.0

I rent a large unit from public storige for six months.since i have been there stuff keeps disapearing little at a time from the unit . There is no sing of forst intry.

I live outside and have alot of hatred people in which are thefes around me speciale at night. Stolin stuff lik a landry baskit full of clean jeans. A silver fluit in a perpul soft velvet case and a par of $65 dollor dog shose for my serves dog. Alsow where i keep my money safe there was even s

$150 stolen .

And a bag of adult things cost over $160 from a langera shop bran new left in a diferent place then where i put them left used and undesarable for my use. Well i think for sure that they are letting them inter my storige letting them steal and fulling around laughfing about it and saying thers not much i can do about it!what do you think i should do?

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 13.

Comments

Are you the only one with a key to your unit? You said there was no forced entry.

Then how did they get in your unit? Why would someone steal a laundry basket of clean jars? Tha has absolutely no value at all.

I'm sorry, but your story makes no sense at all. How did you think they would be able to help you in the office?