work and professional environments are a major part of our lives. However, sometimes an unstable, rude, or mean employee can disrupt workplace productivity, intimidate coworkers, and lead to potential legal or safety problems for a business.

Unfortunately, dealing with aggressive and antagonistic behavior is challenging for any manager and many managers have problems disciplining their subordinates. Which is what happen to me at one of your location... I walked in to pay a bill and started to engage in conversation with one of the employees Tanisha I believe her name is, at the Houston, Tx Harwin location the manager Kizzie had just left so I didn't see a problem with her helping me... I ask her a question about my account and she acted as if I wasn't suppose to ask he anything, she proceed with a tone that was unacceptable, so I told her I would not deal with her, and would wait for the manage to get back to the lot to clear the issue I had with that location...

she told me she was just doing her job in being excessive rude, than she called someone on the phone and express to them that I didn't know what I was talking about issues concerning my storage unit... They keep this lot full of nails, and trash all over, the dumper is always over full...

this continue issues to persist each month with management constantly messing up my account, and I just about the 2 year of being a consumer have had it with public Storage for good... If employee However, if you communicate effectively, follow company procedures and document problems correctly, you'll be able to design and carry out a disciplinary plan without further issue.

Product or Service Mentioned: Public Storage Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 30.

Comments