Public Storage - Review about Storage Unit Rental from Boston, Massachusetts

Hello my name is Joseph Coleman acct 15401372

I currently rent a unit B893 with you at storage facility # 23426

1250 Rockaway ave

Brooklyn NY 11236

The reason I'm contacting you is because I have been a loyal customer in good standing since Jan 2012. I currently pay $330.00 monthly for this storage space, about two years ago I noticed that the top panel portion above the gate was very unsturdy/loose everytime I opened the gate it would get worse. I informed the Mgr at that time Josey or Josie of the situation but nothing was done after many complaints which fell on deaf ears nothing was ever done. Now this past Wednesday 2/18/15 I received a call from Ashley, who informed me that the top panel has completely broken off & i should come to inspect my possessions to see if any have been damaged. My unit is exposed to the eliments, I have tried numerous times to contact the Mgr Edward Feliciano at the number I was given 646 469-4705 who refuses to contact me. I have left several messages on his voice mail, I've returned to the location several times and nothing has been done.I was told that my account has been noted and the Mgr has to issue a work order. I am totally frustrated of the lack of professionalism and terrible management. I need this situation rectified immediately.

Thank you.

Colemanjoseph2009@gmail.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Storage Unit Rental
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #597971

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Public Storage? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
142 of 381 Public Storage reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
sunoutlaw

Feb 21, 2015 #949020 Durham, North Carolina, United States

Sir, i would contact the BBB. Once you file a complaint, they MUST respond to you in days to recitify. Hope it works out .

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.