snow was plowed up against my unit and flooded the unit destroying alot of my stuff, the door is damaged as well. the manager only said she would provide salt rock. that only would add to the water, i had no way to get the water out, manger said they eere not at fault and unwilling to help with a solution.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Storage Unit
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..."
- "RUN AWAY. DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE FAKE REVIEWS. This is one of the most dishonest and uncaring company i have ever dealt with. I'm shocked that such business practice..."
- "Taco Bell in Clinton Township, MI 48036 on Gratiot and Metro Parkway is the SLOWEST location by far! I've never seen a "fast food" chain take so long! The last..."
- "I visited this location (Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, 16900 Meyers Rd, Detroit, MI 48235) and was utterly disgusting with the costumer service here DIRECTLY from the manager. Today is Thursday,August 25,2016..."
- "I ordered a hoodie from teechip and afterword I read all the bad review and thought *** I'm screwed out of 50 bucks but today 2 weeks after I placed..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."