Big Timber facility.Elgin, IL
unit door is currently blocked by snow and ice.
This has happened all winter and for days and weeks at a time have not been able to access the unit. Office says they will get snow removed, then they never do. Asked for a refund or discount since they said they would take care of it, and all I got was a late fee for paying a day late in advance for the first time in almost a year. This place sucks.
The office people suck. The picture attached is from today 3/24/15 and I cannot access.
Never will I use public storage again.Ripoff and *** people working in the office.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Storage Unit
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "April 27, Friday, Mailed 3 Passports (mine and my toddlers) and letters going to the Canadian Embassy in Makati April 28, Saturday, 1st attempt : Office Closed : returned to the..."
- "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..."
- "I bought model home furniture to be used in a house I had under construction. I stored it at the Self-Store on 484 in Ocala, Florida, a storage facility..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I purchased a blue and white floral dress online. Money was taken out of my account. I watched my mailbox for months witing for it to arrive and it never..."
- "The flowers were NOT as described or looked like the picture on Telefora's website. They offered a 20% discount. What an insult. I asked for a complete refund and/or to..."
- "I ordered a purse from here and before I even purchased the purse I asked was it still available the seller said yes. Needless to say I waited more than..."