Public Storage - Review about Storage Unit from Bellevue, Washington
public storage told me to use somebody else's ID a to get the dollar deal on a second unit after I paid $300 for the first one only to find out I'm going to lose all my stuff everything I have in this entire world be careful managers that work there don't know everything
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Storage Unit
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you hire Puma, just hope they don't do any damage to your house, because they will ignore you, not care about the damage, and then imply that you did..."
- "Hello my name is Joseph Coleman acct 15401372 I currently rent a unit B893 with you at storage facility # 23426 1250 Rockaway ave Brooklyn NY 11236 The reason I'm contacting you is because..."
- "snow was plowed up against my unit and flooded the unit destroying alot of my stuff, the door is damaged as well. the manager only said she would provide salt..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Checked into room immediately left for motor speedway upon returning to our room and getting ready to sleep I found a dirty used tisseue on one bed, the other had..."
- "Visited for Oil change first time Firestone Complete Auto Care - Due to more Cars in service, ask me to drop my car (Hyundai Elantra) and going to take..."
- "I ordered 20 Lazer-made silicone wristbands after Michael a customerservice rep said that these would look cool just like the "Livestrong" ones. When I got them in, some of..."