Mountain View, California

Yes, i had many problems with Public Storage.Located at 1250 Rockaway Ave.

Bklyn. N.Y. ,11236 Please check out my unit i paid for, for 5 years. Ratty infestated unit, stench vandalism Very heavy Rat Dropping.

Look at the many pictures, My Reviews text messages and tips. I spent a lot of money for that unit. Those pictures is extremely Disgusting. 1250 Rockaway ave.

Bklyn.

That unit again is B 901.Go to Chrome Yelp and Google Plus, those pictures is Self Explanitory.

Review about: Public Storage Unit Rental.

I didn't like: Rats, Overwhelming stench, Vandalism, Extreme rudeness.

Insurance Quality
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Public Storage?

Comments

jeanburke792
Mountain View, California, United States #1122410

My unit was B-901 at the above location.How could that unit look as HORRIBLE as that.

Check out my 94 PICTURES AND 40 text messages that was left unanswered. I was there for exactly 5 years, Outside Unit large UNIT. All that money it cost me for 5 YEARS PLUS MY BELONGINGS. So many RATS that Unit was RATTY INFESTATED VANDALISM STENCH.

You people takes no responsibility for not PROTECTING YOUR CUSTOMERS BELONGING So many customers shares EXACTLY WHAT PUBLIC STORAGE HAS DONE. Question is WHY DID YOU LET THIS RIDICULOUS SITUATION ESCALATE. WHY aren't you TAKING responsibility for what you ALLOWED TO HAPPEN. You people is MULTBILLION DOLLAR COMPANY.

You should be put out of business for allowing this to happen Check out Google Plus and SEE WHAT you have done to me.

Every thing RATTED AWAY PLUS EXTREME Vandalism and Stench.Question again is WHY DID YOU DO that I paid every month for, 5 YEARS PLUS MY BELONGINGS.

jeanburke792
to jeanburke792 Mountain View, California, United States #1127698

When CUSTOMERS such as myself put our Belongings in your UNITS, we pay dearly monies WE CANNOT afford but must MAKE that payment regardless.FOR Public Storage not to SECURE OUR BELONGING AND MONEY SPENT is SIMPLY OUTRAGEOUS HOW and WHY DID THIS happen AND VANDALIZE to our units.

EXACTLY what do we as CUSTOMERS have to show for this RIDICULOUS SITUATION

You ALLOWED this to ESCALATE and no one ever showed up to CHECK Out MY BELONGINGS.