Review about Public Storage Unit from Saint Petersburg, Florida

Horrific!!!!I was given a rate via customer service 800 #, when I arrived at the unit the location manager "James" quoted me a different price and he said corporate could change my rate tomorrow if they choose to.

He then told me I was required to buy their lock at $20 and I couldn't use a lock of my choice. I told him I would buy one at Home Depot and he said they didn't have any. I went to Home Depot and they had it. He asked me to leave him positive feedback there and then.

I came back a week later and needed to throw away a chair and he said they didn't have a dump for customers and if I left the chair they would bill me $100. I called a public storage up the road and he said he was more than happy to dispose of the chair. Since I had no space in my car I had to put it on the roof of my car while my son held it as I drove to the other location. The manager there could care less and could not have common human courtesy to help.

Not to mention how dangerous it was.

He had a (ha ha smirk).This has been by far the worst experience I've had and will be removing my personal belongings from the tampa Florida location at 16415 n dale mabry.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Public Storage Unit
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #757926

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Public Storage? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.