Horrific!!!!I was given a rate via customer service 800 #, when I arrived at the unit the location manager "James" quoted me a different price and he said corporate could change my rate tomorrow if they choose to.
He then told me I was required to buy their lock at $20 and I couldn't use a lock of my choice. I told him I would buy one at Home Depot and he said they didn't have any. I went to Home Depot and they had it. He asked me to leave him positive feedback there and then.
I came back a week later and needed to throw away a chair and he said they didn't have a dump for customers and if I left the chair they would bill me $100. I called a public storage up the road and he said he was more than happy to dispose of the chair. Since I had no space in my car I had to put it on the roof of my car while my son held it as I drove to the other location. The manager there could care less and could not have common human courtesy to help.
Not to mention how dangerous it was.
He had a (ha ha smirk).This has been by far the worst experience I've had and will be removing my personal belongings from the tampa Florida location at 16415 n dale mabry.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Public Storage Unit
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Using All State for a cross-country move is the biggest mistake I ever made!! I have since discovered that All State Van Lines has many complaints filed against them, all..."
- " I hired this company to move my household less than three miles away. They showed up late and forgot their sissors and tape and wanted to know if we..."
- "Yes, i had many problems with Public Storage. Located at 1250 Rockaway Ave. Bklyn. N.Y. ,11236 Please check out my unit i paid for, for 5 years. Ratty..."
- "I will tell you - company support is horrible. Company game is full of bugs. And most of all, they punish others for their own incompetence. I've played close to..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."