Horrific!!!!I was given a rate via customer service 800 #, when I arrived at the unit the location manager "James" quoted me a different price and he said corporate could change my rate tomorrow if they choose to.
He then told me I was required to buy their lock at $20 and I couldn't use a lock of my choice. I told him I would buy one at Home Depot and he said they didn't have any. I went to Home Depot and they had it. He asked me to leave him positive feedback there and then.
I came back a week later and needed to throw away a chair and he said they didn't have a dump for customers and if I left the chair they would bill me $100. I called a public storage up the road and he said he was more than happy to dispose of the chair. Since I had no space in my car I had to put it on the roof of my car while my son held it as I drove to the other location. The manager there could care less and could not have common human courtesy to help.
Not to mention how dangerous it was.
He had a (ha ha smirk).This has been by far the worst experience I've had and will be removing my personal belongings from the tampa Florida location at 16415 n dale mabry.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Public Storage Unit
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On May 19, 2014 my belongings were moved by my local Two Men and a Truck. As a senior, I hired them because of their claims like "movers who..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Mattress that i purchase 3 months ago has a sank hole in the middle. Serta1Series, Sales#145719, Receipt#172648,location 4.2 St.Pete Nicole Copeland I would like my matress to be replaced. I..."
- "Since Frontier took over the reigns from Verizon FIOS yesterday, my internet has only worked intermittently - the problems seem to be primarily DNS issues, but also spotty connection in..."
- "My fiance bought a diamond ring from MA Jewelry Design mostly based on the good reviews from Amazon. They offer discounted diamond rings that appear to be a great deal...."