Additional Fees
Additional Services
Turnaround Time

I had a part time job as a school bus driver. I struggled with the low pay and during summer break we did not get paid.

Filled out applications for other jobs with no success. Lost my house and me and kids became homeless. Stored all my furniture, clothes, washer and dryer..everything I owned at Public Storage. While checking on my stuff I noticed rats and roaches crawling everywhere in my unit.

I told management on the property and they said since I didnt have insurance there was nothing they could do and all the units was full. So I was stuck. Months later I found a job and apartment for me, my kids and grandkids to live. When it was time to get my stuff out, I had paid someone to help move.

After lifting up the door and moving items, we discovered all my stuff with rat *** rat *** and roaches. These rats bit through wood, plastic etc I dont know what kinda rats were these but they were extraordinary. We moved everything to my new apartment and quickly throwed away all of our clothes, my furniture was destroyed. The only two things of value I thought I saved was my Washer and Dryer.

Until it was hooked up and water coming from the bottom. After lifting it up I noticed rat holes in my washer hoses.. I didnt have this problem ever. I have to go to the washateria to wash (out of pocket).

Until I can get me another washer and dryer somehow. I wish I knew that place was so nasty.

They keep the outside of the units clean but on the inside get ready for a showdown with Ben and Friends. Over 30 years of my belongings gone thanks to Public Storage.

Product or Service Mentioned: Public Storage Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments