1.2
Turnaround Time

Yes I agree your absolutely right.They are nothing but MONEY Grabbers who steals your MONEY EVERY MONTH because they don't protected your property.

There prices continues to go up even if though we cannot afford it. EVERY time you turn around the price has gone up. There is Vandalism in the locations, my location is 1250 Rockaway Avenue Brooklyn NY 11236. That Unit is the Large Unit on the outside it holds 3 rooms of furniture.

Unit B-901. Ratty infestated vandalism UNIT with .mice. EXTREME Heavy Rodent Droppings. I saw 4 Large RATS run outside my unit.

I tried to take pictures of them but THEY ran soooo fast, and where do you think they ran to another UNIT. I tried my damnest to have the Property Manager and the General Manager check out this Unit but THEY had nothing to say to me. I was their for 5 years exactly DUE to health problems of my daughter and the passing of another. Please, please Check out MY Yelp Reviews and Chrome and Google Plus.

It is totally UNSPEAKABLE what the RATS did to my unit. . We all need to stick together and get these THIEVES out of business.

We all have the same Complaints and we don't even know each other, but we all have something in Common that is PUBLIC STORAGE.YES!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). jeanburke792 is overall dissatisfied with Public Storage and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about public storage storage unit at Public Storage was ratty infestated unit and after what i experience Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Public Storage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Storage category for more informed decision or compare Public Storage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Public Storage?

Comments

Puyallup, Washington, United States #1231852

Call me please I'm in the same situation that your in as of yesterday 206 637 5242 Toni

jeanburke792

YOU are taking MY reviews off why.5 YEARS I had my Belongings in your unit b 901 Location 1250 Rockaway ave Bklyn n.

y 11236. Look at ALL THE MONEY IT COSTS ME PLUS MY BELONGINGS . When Will YOU MAKE GOOD. CHECK OUT.MY profile on Google plus.

Disgusting PICTURES 94 PLUS 40 TEXT MESSAGES LEFT UNANSWERED. Public storage has IT ALL I HAVE NOTHING MY BELONGINGS WAS valuable that is why in 5 YEARS I paid.

Just to HAVE it RATTED AWAY, Extremely.Infestated.Since March 4 2015 The Management knew and did NOTHING.