1.1
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

snow was plowed up against my unit and flooded the unit destroying alot of my stuff, the door is damaged as well. the manager only said she would provide salt rock. that only would add to the water, i had no way to get the water out, manger said they eere not at fault and unwilling to help with a solution.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Public Storage and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Public Storage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Storage category for more informed decision or compare Public Storage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Public Storage?

Comments

billpayn
Warren, Michigan, United States #955861

Ask to if they can have a vendor come remove the ice, if that does not work as speak to the DM, and get his/her phone number.

I had the same problem at the 12/John R location and the manager there set up for service which was completed the next day.

We have had an awful lot of snow this year, but I must admit the gutter systems at the location I am at is not the best.