Staten Island, New York

Public Storage has been scamming and inconveniencing hard working people long enough.They have made a business out of lying and it is time that we come together to put a stop to their foolishness.

Lets come together and put a stop to their deceptions. we the people, have allow this company to lie to us and steal our money, time and time again.

This petition will put a stop to the foolery, and it take one signature at a time to end this deception.Google, the trail of tearful stories that Public Storage has left behind.

Stop Public Storage From Their Deceptions: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/public-storage-stop-the-lies.html

Review about: Class Action.

I didn't like: False advertising, Your constant raises, Personnel, Unfair rate increase.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss They are liars and scammers! / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Public Storage?

Comments

jeanburke792

THANK YOU I AGREE WITH EVERY THING YOU SAID.THOSE *** ARTIST MADOFF WITH OUR BELONGING AND MONEY EVERY SINGLE MONTH.

CONTINUE RAISING PRICES WITHOUT NOTICE, SO IT BECOMES HARD TO MOVE OUT. I WILL SIGN YOUR PETITION AND I HOPE MANY OTHERS DO SO TOO. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY RATTY INFESTATED VANDALISM STENCH UNIT B-901 LOCATED AT 1250 ROCKAWAY AVENUE BKLYN N Y 11236. I WAS THERE FOR EXACTLY 5 YEARS.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY PROFILE.THANK YOU.

What we suggest is to file a police report.Create an inventory of what you believe was in the unit.

Do not allow the police to refuse to take the report; if the police will not take the report in your community, go higher.

Note everything said, note the witnesses, and do what you can.Do not blame yourself, the storage industry has created scams and tricks that cause problems.

Public storage sold my storage without any warning,letter or email stating the sale!My husband went in about a month prior and made a half payment and was told it was ok. He was told that he had to make that paemt plus the upcoming payment all at once.Ok understood! Well three weeks later my husband called and was told our storage was sold.