If you move out of Public Storage on the first day of the month, they will bill you for the entire month - BEWARE OF THIS!!!!!There is no pro-rating!!!!

They will then, most likely, rent out your vacant unit that you paid for and collect double rent. This is a change in policy and I have not received any notification of this change. This is a change in policy. I rented from them last year and was only charged for the first few days of the month until I moved out.

I was not charged for the entire month.Several calls to their corporate office were made and I was informed that they can make changes to their contract without any notification.

Review about: Public Storage Self-storage Storage Unit.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Public Storage?

Comments

I have the same situation as you. Even they eliminated this by August, but the people in the storage didn’t aware of this and still promise me about the pro rate. However, when I want to move out yesterday and the people insist she neither any people in the office promise this to me.

Rediculous!!!!

to Neilson CHEN #1383548

I had this happen as well.I called the office and they told me if I moved out by the 10th of the month they would pro rate the rent.

I broke my back getting out of there on the 10th and vacated the space while the office was still open. They then told me "we don't prorate" another girl there asked who I spoke to (like I got a name!) and said oh yea they stopped doing that a while ago.

I kept asking how long ago and she wouldn't give me a answer.They're liars and criminals