1.3
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

"Public Storage" Theft from Unit from Management PUBLIC STORAGE 1954 W Union Hills Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85027, USA All of my belongs were stolen from my Storage Unit 2089 by the Management at: "PUBLIC STORAGE" 19TH AVENUE AND UNION HILLS ROAD PHOENIX, ARIZONA 85027 My unit had been over locked for my payment being late.When I went there to help my Sister with her Unit I looked at mine and the door lock had been drilled out and their system lock was installed on A RED plate on the door. While I was there organizing her Unit for her, the Manager unbeknownst to me called the Police Department.

Telling me that I was Trespassing and she was going to have my Car towed and me arrested I asked her what in the name of *** led her to that conclusion as my name is on the authorized persons list for my Sisters Unit. she replied that I moved all of my belongs out my Unit, I asked her how in the world could I get into my Unit when you have the Unit over locked and you have the only means to do so and now you are telling me that all of my possessions were stolen? I said that I want to make a Police Report and file an Insurance claim. How could have that happened as she was the only one with a key to the Unit.

I told her that if my items were gone, she either stole it all herself or had someone steal my items. Right after I made that statement she turned around and left, leaving me there with the 2 Police Officers as I put my Sister's things back into her Unit. She (Manager} never returned. Long story short, now I am out about $5,000.00 worth of my personal items and they are demanding my Sister to vacate by the 15th of November for no reason.

I called the number on this note *Listed Below* she left under my sisters Unit door the same day they accepted the monthly rental payment and it went to a persons computer generated personal message. I am lost as to how to proceed with this, just didn't want any more time to go away before I spoke up about this Employee insider theft. If anyone else has had the devastating situation happen to them please contact me ASAP! Time is of The Essence.....Gary Couch (480) 450-8402 Reason of review: INSIDER THEFT FROM STORAGE UNIT.

Preferred solution: Have the Manager Arrested! Southwestern Assets Corporation Post review 240714

Review about: Public Storage Manager.

Reason of review: Grand Theft of my Possessions .

Preferred solution: Have the Manager arrested and get total restitution for everything in my Unit and payments made.

I didn't like: Cut lock without notice and changed it to one i had no key to, Insider theft of my unit.

Comments