2.4K views

IF YOU HAVE HAD ISSUES WITH PUBLIC STORAGE BREAKING STATE LAWS AND TRYING TO OR SUCCEEDING IN ILLEGALLY AUCTIONING YOUR POSSESSIONS, PERHAPS WE SHOULD FORM A CLASS AND SUE THEM.

PUBLIC STORAGE IS GUILTY AS CHARGED OF BREAKING NUMEROUS LAWS IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, HAVE FAILED COMPLETELY TO FOLLOW DUE PROCESS, INCLUDING SUING SOMEONE AND BLATANTLY LYING ABOUT WHETHER THEY SUED OR NOT, THEY DIDN'T HIRE A PROCESS SERVER, THEY HAVE ILLEGALLY BLOCKED PHONE CALLS FROM CLIENTS, THEY ARE NOW TRYING TO SAY A LEGALLY SUBMITTED DECLARATION IN OPPOSITION TO LIEN SALE IS NOT BINDING BUT IT IS--

A CORPORATE VICE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN RECORDED ON AUDIO TAPE--WHICH IS LEGAL IF YOU ARE TRYING TO PROVE A CRIME IS BEING COMMITTED--LYING REPEATEDLY OVER THE COURSE OF SEVERAL MONTHS ABOUT WHICH DEPT. SUES CLIENTS AND WHETHER THEY HAVE SUED SOMEONE. HE SAID THE LEGAL DEPT. SUES PEOPLE BUT THEY HAD NOT DONE SO--THE TRUTH WAS THAT HE HIMSELF INITIATES SMALL CLAIM LAWSUITS AND HE HAD DONE SO MONTHS BEFORE--HE WAS BLATANTLY, ILLEGALLY TRYING TO BLOCK THE CUSTOMER'S KNOWLEDGE OF WHETHER THEY HAD BEEN SUED OR NOT!!!!

THESE PEOPLE ARE BEYOND THE PALE. I WILL SAY THIS ON BEHALF OF THEIR GOOD EMPLOYEES--EVERYONE I'VE EVER DEALT WITH AT THE LOCATION LEVEL AND EVEN THE DISTRICT MANAGERS HAVE BEEN GREAT! BUT AT THE TOP, THE ADMINISTRATORS--THEY COMMIT CRIMES, KNOWINGLY AND PURPOSEFULLY, PUBLIC STORAGE EXECUTIVES ARE GUILTY OF CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.

THEY MUST BE STOPPED AND IF THEY CONTINUE TO BEHAVE THIS WAY THEY WILL FIND A LAWSUIT THAT BANKRUPTS THE COMPANY AND PUTS MILLIONAIRE RONALD HAVNER IN THE STREET, HOMELESS.

MAYBE HE WILL THEN NEED TO RENT A STORAGE UNIT FOR HIS POSSESSIONS, AND I ONLY HOPE HE IS TREATED LEGALLY AND FAIRLY WHEN HIS INEVITABLE POVERTY OCCURS.

OUTRAGED, NLOVE

Product or Service Mentioned: Public Storage Storage Unit.

Reason of review: CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR BY EXECUTIVES.

Preferred solution: I WANT MY LEGALLY SUBMITTED DECLARATION IN OPPOSITION TO LIEN SALE FORM ACCEPTED, I WANT MY UNIT TAKEN OFF THE AUCTION BLOCK FOR MARCH 18TH, I WANT THE MONTH OF MARCH 2016 TO PAY MY BILL, AND I DESERVE AN APOLOGY FOR THEIR ASTONISHING VIOLATIONS OF LAWS..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 11, 2016.

Comments

Oh my gosh I need to speak with someone I have been screwed bad bad please can someone help me?

I would like to mo why

The location in Miami auction my unit as well.. I am not in the country.

All my documents!!! Personal sensitive information!!!! My identity can be stolen! Not to mention my personal belongings ....

all just stolen “legally” basically. What an ill feeling.

I want to sue them. They are thieves!!!

They did it to me too but I am in Oregon 40,000 to 60,000 dollars worth.

I agree we should file a class action suite! They recently stole over 280,000 in merchandise frome me! I can be reached at 281 591 9426

My unit was sold without them contact me I’m in Cincinnati Ohio and I have memories as well as my kids stuff.. Who can I contact regarding my personal items cause I’m getting the run around I’m fed up

Who may I contact regarding such behavior. My unit was robbed at public storage for 15,000 dollars in 3 Imac computers custom built.

After receiving only 3000.00 in insurance money. I fell ill due to MS and told manager of property that I was going to be a couple of weeks late. She told me fine and that I had until the 25th to get payment in. However this was not true so they ended up auctioning my unit for a lot of money with all of my MS things such as my 20,000 powerchair, my walker, my custom made cains, my meds, my 5 bedroom home jewels were all stolen from me.

I need to be in this lawsuit. I had family history dating back hundreds of years that only I had to share with family..all gone.

to Shina Collins #1485088

What state are you in...I'm in Akron Ohio & my location has had break in for the past 5mth which our manager lied about...6 unit up from my have be robbed or completely cleaned out

Hello everyone,This is Cassandra Ford, Eugene Brookins, and Makeda Mcgrone, from Indianapolis, Indiana. Our complaints about Public Storage are posted below.

Cohen and Malad, are class-action lawsuit attorneys, and I have spoken with them. The said if I find enough people who were wrongfully, done by Public Storage, they will file a class-action lawsuit against Public Storage. They are located in Indianapolis, Indiana.

Their phone number is 317-636-6481. My sister Makeda Mcgrone, is the Mother, and care-giver of Eugene Brookins, whose storage was "ILLEGALLY" auctioned off too.Please messenger me through Facebook: Makeda Mcgrone/Indianapolis, Indiana.

to Cassandra Ford #1468511

They have denied my claim after their managers onsite have been burglarizing its tenants. then they throw away the lock so you cant prove it was a forcible entry.

but lucky for me they forgot their crowbar and now its being tested for dna.. Id like to join this lawsuit

to andrea degeorge of calif #1521486

so would I as they forcibly kept me against my will by lying about the overnight property manager and lying about the emergency after hour phone number and dust causing false imprisonment and no way out of their property as well as failure to give me any documents that they lied about while they raise my rent after I got stuck there when they threatened to evict me after my being illegally detained there for overnight because they had no way out in against my will get me there to protect themselves they want to evict me when I threatened a lawsuit day and said back off and then 2 weeks later said we're raising your rent but that was only 2 weeks before July they still have not proved that they sent one before that date.which is not enough time, by state law. if it is a month by month contract they must give you in writing 30 days notice the raising your rent if they do not you tell me nothing if they force you to and give you late fees as a did me on top of it legally imprisoning me file a lawsuit let's all join in for hundreds of millions of dollars because they have have no have no shame have no shame have no shame they have no shame have no shame they are of the same cloth as the Devil Himself.

and I apologize for any grammar mistakes as I have a traumatic brain injury a TBI PTSD anxiety attacks I watch him having right anxiety attacks I watch him having right now anxiety attacks I watch him having right now anxiety attacks I watch him having right now anxiety attacks I. I'm close to having a bad one right now just thinking of the tram I went through with this company in the lies and even today with the district managers secretary or girlfriend whatever she was lying to me saying she was sent it as we I'm close to having a bad one right now just thinking of the tram I went through with this company in the lies and even today with the district managers secretary or girlfriend whatever she was lying to me saying she was sent it as we spoke to two I'm close to having a bad one right now just thinking of the tram I went through with this company in the lies and even today with the district managers secretary or girlfriend whatever she was lying to me saying she was sent it as we spoke to two of my email addresses and it wasn't in the spam the junk or my regular one there was no email she's a liar.

to Cassandra Ford #1527181

Have you filed the suit yet? I want in!

I currently have 2 units at Public Storage. We are living in our car and had to put everything we own into storage.

They have raised our rates 23% on one unit and 18% on the other.

I got an email stating that the price was going up for one unit but I didn’t get a notice for the other. They locked me out of one of my units one month and charged me close to double “in fees” to get it back.

I am interested as well. I got an email today saying my things were not secured not sure what that means.Also their customer service is horrible.

I am def interested . I am a Harvy person is Houston.

Concerning a storage unit I Los Angeles, there is a distinct oily residue on floors that is blackened daily. I clean my area often and it is filthy thenect day.

Also they are applying an oil that is all over anything it touches. I believe it is causing skin problems and general not well feeling.anyone else?

Hi I do not understand how PS loyal customer gets charged twice as much as someone coming into the unit. Let me say I do understand that PS is trying to gain business but why on my back?Best

If there a class action lawsuit. I currently have a storage and my rates continue to increase, this time more than 20%.

I also had a units was auctioned off without proper due process. I just found this website and would like to be contacted to join in against these greedy heathens.

to CALife #1431865

I had the same thing happened to me. My property was auctioned off and no Public Storage did follow the protocol to inform me of anything.

to Trey Tanksley III #1464673

Hello Trey,I am in the process of dealing with Public Storage, and they "ILLEGALLY" sold my nephew and my storage in February 2018. We only owed for January and February 2018, and was in their office on February 2, 2018, made a payment, and on February 17, 2018 they say they called, but I never got a call.

My auction would have been in April 2018.They attached March's rent, on January's, and February's rent, on the second week of February, so that they could put us in auction on the second week of February, therefore they forced an auction "ILLEGALLY"!!!!

Has this happened to anyone in Indianapolis, Indiana??? PLEASE let me know!!!!!

to Cassandra Ford and Eugene Broo #1593420

It happened to me in portland oregon over 20000 no notice went in on the 25th to pay they sold it on the 24th