I've rented here for 3 years.

I need to move out now. There are no handcarts or dollies anywhere on site. I have an inside unit, so I cannot pull up to the unit with a car or truck.

Apparently the handcarts have been stolen.

I called the 800 number. They said the dollies and handcarts are a courtesy. They can no longer provide them.

I'm stumped. I need to dispose of many things. There is also no garbage on site. I cannot put things in my car.

I will have to leave things in the unit and just stop paying.

Manager no help.

Oh yes, and price went from less than $50 a month to over $120.

Try another company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Public Storage. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Public Storage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Moving and Storage category for more informed decision or compare Public Storage to other companies on our site.

Comments

So you are mad at them because sleazy customers stole their handcarts and you are a slob who is unwilling to dispose of your own garbage? They are a storage company not a garbage dump.

Take some responsibility for yourself and the mess you created. Call a junk hauler and have them take your garbage.

And go to uhaul and rent a handtruck. Stop trying to get something for nothing.