Additional Fees
Additional Services
Turnaround Time

I have had this unit for 2 years and today they changed the policy. I have paid until 2019 but they will not allow anyone access to the unit.

I am out of state and leaving out of the country and all they could say was they are sorry and they understand. Now they said they can help if I want to pay to get a notarized letter sent to them. I need something out of the unit today. They stated that I can have it sent overnight but of course I would also pay to have it overnighted to them.

Me giving verbal authorization is not enough and in this day and age they don't use fax or even a scanned document via email. If it is notarized they don't even realize that it will have the notary's information. Meanwhile, my daughter has been the only person they have been dealing with but today they changed the rules.

The agent stated that he made a mistake in the past but refused to override it today. He has been making mistakes for the past 2 years and I have been excusing it but I am just tired.

Product or Service Mentioned: Public Storage Storage Unit.

I didn't like: Rent was increased by, Unethical practices, Horrible customer service, Unprofessional, Contract changed afterwards.

Comments

PeacefulAardvark

Log in to your account on line and add authorized users. Send the keys to your authorized users and give them the gate code.

Or once they have been added as users, they can get the gate code from the office. If you do not go online to access your account, call Corporate Customer Service at 866-684-6436