Turnaround Time

My mother passed away jan 18 2018. I notified local office where unit was at of her passing when making the february payment.

Guy in office let me know he would forward info to district manager. I am on the unit as an authorized user. On march 19th my father and i went to start clearing storage out. My father got sick and threw up in the bathroom.

Whether he cleaned up or made a mess i dont know because i didnt look. The young lady that was in the office was very rude when addressing my father about what happened saying "i know you dont expect me to clean up after you. Youre very disrespectful". My father and i didnt respond to her to avoid futher confrontation.

The next day we went to do some more cleaning and we were locked out. Then Tina the manager came to us to let us know that she had just heard that my mother had passed that day (when i told them back in february) and that we had to fill out paperwork and get it notorized. I did so and brought it right back with a copy of the death certificate. As of today Marxh 26th ive heard nothing back from her at all.

This to me is retilitation for my father getting sick and possibly not cleaning bathroom good enough. Now i cant clean out the storage going on over a week that ive paid for and ill have to pay again in April when ive couldve had it cleared out.

Please get back to me asap. Thanks.

James Butler III

Review about: Public Storage Manager.

Comments