1.2
Insurance Quality

Put mine and my girlfriends stuff into the 5x10 unit, put their lock on and the day we left to move to Las Vegas we put one $400 Dyson vacuum, a jewelry box full of jewelry and some tools right inside the unit by the door.Never missed a monthly payment, paid for insurance through them, returned two years later almost to the date.

Opened the locked unit to find those items missing. No damage to the unit or the lock. Since they provided the lock common sense dictates they had another key. When I called the manager at the storage facility and told her that I was missing items her sole response was and I quote " file a police report " not who are you, what unit were you in, was there any damage to the unit, was the lock damaged, nothing not even an apology.

And conveniently they discontinued their call center the week before I found my items missing. So there is absolutely no one to talk to about it. On top of it all I moved out completely on Oct.

2, 2017 and the same manager had the nerve to tell me I owe the full amount for October even though I moved out because once again they changed their policy and removed their pro-rate adjustments a week before I moved out.Never once did I receive any type of notice to notify me of this policy change even though I'm a paying customer.

Had an Experience with Public Storage?

Comments

That's odd.My stuff was stolen too.

I was told the same thing.

File a police report we don't care.I believe they have employees stealing things from units.

to RoxAnne Efing #1391140

Same here...i posted PUBLIC STORAGE..Theft from the inside....