415 Marie Ave E, West St Paul, MN 55118, USA
1.4
Additional Services
Turnaround Time

We have/had our entire life stored at Public Storage: 415 Marie Ave E, West St Paul, MN 55118, and we first received a notice, although the unit was paid in full at the time, that we had vacated our unit and all our property/life was removed. After days of calling, they confirmed that it was an error. We have not been to the unit since.

I am not able to login to make a payment yet; they, Public Storage, take literally days to return multiple phone calls and has now informed us that they have placed a lien on our property and it is going to auction.

Then yesterday, we were told that someone had used our gate code, removed the lock from the unit, and it remained unlocked, and they were not sure if our property was still there. I asked them to ensure they actually had the right unit this time and confirm that our gate code hadn't been used in their system as only the movers when we entered the unit followed us in, to unload our belongings, otherwise we haven't been to the property. They were supposed to call us back and confirm our property was intact and give us access to make payment.

Crickets.............

So I called multiple times today to try and resolve this issue and as always, no answer and no callback. We are flying back to address the issue, and now we have to pay the 4k to retain the attorney, but we don't even know if they have our property anymore.

I did start working on www.PublicStorageIdiots.com to create a forum for similarly situated individuals but I wanted to reach out and see if there was any way your organization could assist.

Product or Service Mentioned: Public Storage Self-storage Storage Unit.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: That our property was stolen.

Comments