This specific location has great customer service, decent start up prices & a great security system BUT I would not say the same about the corporate representative.Right now we are in the midst of one of the worst hurricanes Texas has ever experienced.

Like many people my fianc works within Houston city limits and even if he could access the highways the shop is under water. As a one income family with a special needs child this requires us to do some juggling and talk with those we have monthly bills with.

We were seeing about an extension for the month until he was able to return to work.Danielle, the regional manager, called us back to let us know that "sorry, we don't do extensions your late fees will be $20 or 20%." Had this been a case of poorly managed money or irresponsibility then hey, that's on us.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Public Storage?

Comments

Public Storage - Storage Unit Review from Boston, Massachusetts Public Storage "Hello my name is Joseph Coleman acct 15401372 I currently rent a unit B893 with you at storage facility # 23426 1250 Rockaway ave Brooklyn NY 11236 The reason I'm contacting you is because..." Read more Executive Moving and Storage and CSI Pros what a Joke! Executive Moving And Storage "We moved from Indiana to Arizona and what a nightmare experience! Stay clear of Executive Moving and Storage- CSI pros handles their claim process, they are not much better. They..." Read more Public Storage - Do not do business of any kind with this company  Public Storage "just to increase there profit margin they are defrauding there customers with boges late fees . they called us on sunday to tell us that are CHECK BOUNCED even..." Read more Avoid using Public Storage ... Scam Artist Public Storage "First off their $1 offer for your first months rent is false and deceptive advertising... expect to pay some discounted rate for your first month Their late charge is excessive...if I..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more