I stored my household items at Public Storage in Milwaukee on Hwy 100 & Layton Ave.My rent went from $120 to $140 in 3 years.

I was lucky enough to have a unit where the roof leaked & several pieces of antique furniture & 18 boxes filled w/misc. items are now damaged. I notified the person working, showed her the items, & took pictures. She said that I would hear from the Regional Supervisor the next day.

That was 18 days ago. I have yet to hear from them. I went & posted a complaint on their website-no answer.

I regret trusting my things to Public Stge where I paid their rent hikes & they failed to maintain their building.It's obvious they don't care.

Review about: Public Storage Storage Unit.

Had an Experience with Public Storage?

Comments

You have run into the companies best trick.You should have been given a contact number for their third party liscenee, Sedgwick CMS.

Expect problems. If you bought your forced insurance from these people, you need to contact an attorney immedietely. The district manager probably wants you to go away. Sedgwick apparently works indirectly for New Hampshire Insurance Company out of New York City.

This company works with Willis, and Public Storage. We suggest consulting an attorney and sending an immediate complaint to your states attorney general with cc to your state representatives. Do not give up or in.

The roof was probably not serviced in years.Check with your communities building department for further evidence gathering.