Resolved

Update by user Jan 10

issue resolved, regional manager Jefferey Readington handle situation, honored his word....Thank you.

Original review posted by user Jan 09

public storage location 7020 Jeffeson davis hwy richmond va ...reserved a unit on line, was bombarded with phone calls from a Tonya, and Theresa in Dec wanting my business, explained that we had a storage unit at another public storage location and was trying to get closer to where I was located and also the monthly fee was cheaper.I asked if I moved "mid month" being I wanted to stay with Public storage was there any kind of incentive, I was told "no" however in talking with Tonya she asked if the other storage was in my name, it was not she asked if it was under my address it is not she told me that I qualified for the dollar promotional deal to move in the new location, which really is $57.05 thats not my gripe..even though that is whole dollar thing is misleading...I missed Decembers deadline and Tonya told me to wait until the end of my term at the other location and to re reserve at the "new" location, which I did, was bombarded again with phone calls to ensure that I would be there at an alloted time with $57.05 in hand.

Related: THE WORST PUBLIC STORAGE - PANORAMA CITY, CA - MY UNIT WAS BROKEN INTO

Rented a U HAUL and took time off work to meet Theresa to obtain my unit and was told I couldn't get it at the promotional fee I was told because of the other unit being in my husbands name..I explained again everything and told her what I was told by Tonya and was still told no, when I asked how much it would be without the promotion I was ignored and she went on to another customer..I left phoned customer service and was told IF MY NAME WAS NOT ON THE OTHER UNITS CONTRACT AND MY ADDRESS WAS DIFFERENT, I qualified for the promotion! Snow storm hit 4 days later I still have my belongings in a UHAUL that im being charged daily for! have been trying to contact JEFFERY READINGTON regional manager all day no answer left messages no return call...Had another family member reserve the unit and THERESA phoned and let her know due to her having the same last name as mine she would not qualify for that promotion either..HOPE no one else shares my last name you wont ever be able to get any kind of gimmicked promotion from these people!!!! Contacted Cassandra Kraft in NC she is district manager explained my dilemma, she said to tell my family member to give her 5 minutes and she could go to that location with the UHAUL and would ensure that the promotion was giving to her.

Upon my family members arrival, THERESA was gone left a note she'd be back 30mins from the time they arrived, it was almost 4 so we are talking approx 430pm before she may or may not be back..I tried contacting Ms Kraft to find out what was happening and no answer left message no response no return call, if uhaul isn't back by 6pm would have to pay another day!

and of course PUBLIC STORAGE business hours are over at 5...THESE PEOPLE are something else....They have the worst customer services i've ever seen, they are not truthful about their move in specials which is a gimmick.I do not recommend them at all!!!!

Review about: None No Service Given.

I didn't like: Way i was treated from location regional and district.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $250
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Public Storage?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.