I am a Hurricane Harvey, evacuee and made a reservation here.I drove 3 1/2 hours from Houston and arrived at 9:45 AM.

When I showed up the door was locked and saw the manager driving up in a golf cart with a customer. The sketchy woman unlocks the door and does not bother to open it or say hello. I walked in and she says I with another customer and it will be 20 minutes. I sit in my car and a landscaper from VillaScapes from Pflugerville walks by and he is tapping on my Astros Decal on my truck and says Astros Astros.

I jumped out of my car and said, don't touch my car get away from my car. He tell me to cool down and proceeds to eyeball me for a minute then lets himself onto the property. When I spoke to the manager about my reservation, I could not take the promotional offer of half of the price because, I am a current customer at a public storage.

I was never informed of this when I made my reservation and as I said, I drover 3 1/2 hours to view a unit.What a waste and the drama that unfold.

Review about: Public Storage Manager.

Had an Experience with Public Storage?

Comments