The manager at this storage is a crook! .

Do not believe anything they say. The day we rented the space there was a customer in the office complaining about being overcharged and another one on the phone complaining. I should have walked out then, but I had just moved my daughter home from college and needed a place to store her stuff in a hurry. I have been over charged every month since we moved in.

Made a payment the beginning of this month and just got a call today to make a late payment?? The manager said I had until the end if the month because the bill is due Oct. 1 Told her I wasn't going to need it anymore.

She changed the story and said I couldn't get the rest of the items because they put a lock on the unit?? Terrible place!

Product or Service Mentioned: Public Storage Manager.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

You don't say how or what you were overcharged so I'm not sure how to help. There's a lot of missing information on your part.

I work in the storage business and would like a chance to maybe explain it a little if I can. I can't help you because I don't know the full story with as little details you have put out here.

The only help I can offer, is read your lease and look at the first receipt that you got at move in. If you can clear things up and explain what happened, I'll be glad to help if I can.