Public Storage Phone Numbers and Emails

Dispute Resolution
copyright@publicstorage.com
DMCA Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Public Storage Customer Service Overview

• Public Storage Customer Service is rated at 1.5 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    86% phone 14% email
  • The best phone number to call Public Storage is 8006888057. 47% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 27% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 2 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Public Storage may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, phone number or order id.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Public Storage?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 688-8057
Reserve Storage
Total calls: 929 Issues resolved: 24 Last call: May 27, 2024

Public Storage offers a range of phone numbers to cater to various customer service needs. For instance, if you have general inquiries or need assistance with reservation modifications, call Public Storage at 1-888-797-6980. For the convenience of making payments over the phone, you can dial the Public Storage phone number, 1-886-444-4747. However, it is essential to note that a transaction fee of up to $20 may be applied. If you are interested in sales-related matters, contact their dedicated customer service sales line at 1-800-688-8057. These corporate numbers are carefully offered to accommodate different aspects of customer interactions with Public Storage, ensuring efficient and professional assistance.

Public Storage 24-hour customer service is not available as of now. Instead, they are available for assistance during specific office hours, Monday through Saturday from 5 AM to 10 PM PST and Sunday from 5 AM to 9 PM PST. It is essential to keep these Public Storage office hours in mind while seeking assistance or making inquiries with Public Storage, as they are accessible at all times of the day. This wide time frame underscores the commitment of the customer service team to be available for the majority of the day to assist customers with their storage-related needs.

You can contact Public Storage customer service via My Account as well. Head to the company's official website and click on the human icon on the top right corner of the page. When you do that, a drop-down menu appears where you can log in using the registered email address. If you do not have the account, click 'Create an Account.' Once you have logged in, you can keep track of your storage and directly contact the Public Storage corporate office support team to get the necessary help. No matter your queries or need more information, the Public Storage customer service team is ready to assist you in every possible way.

You also have the option to initiate contact with the Public Storage corporate office by utilizing their designated email address, support@publicstorage.com. This Public Storage corporate contact is thoughtfully provided to accommodate inquiries and requests for assistance, offering a convenient and efficient means of engaging with their corporate office. You can contact Public Storage customer service via email if you have specific questions, require guidance, or seek information about their services.

PissedConsumer Club

Poor
Diana M Psx
BEYOND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I CANNOT REACH A HUMAN IN ORDER for this company TO STOP SLAPPING FEES AGAINST MY ACCOUNT. THE LOCAL OFFICE "THEY JUST DONT KNOW" SO FIRST I GET GIVEN THE IT SUPPORT NUMBER ? MEGA HELPFUL. NOT!
NEXT WE GIVE ME THE CUSTOMER SERVICE NVER WH I CH IS ALL AI DRIVEN CANNOT REACH A HUMAN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
THERES TONS OF OPTIONS IF YOU WANT TO RENT! HELP AFTER! IF THERES AN ISSUE YOU ARE ON HOUR OWN.
I AM SO SICK OF PEOPLE SHOVING ME OFF TO AI TO MAKE THERE LIFE EASIER.
INCIDENTALLY, THAT CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER YOU GAVE ME SENDS ME.IN A VIRTUAL
LOOP WHICH GOES RIGHT BACK TO THERE LOCALOFFICE. "WHO SIMPLY DONT KNOW" THATS ACTUALLY THE RESPONSE I GOT!
WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO STOP LETTING AI RUN YOUR BUSINESS!
THESE PEOPLE HAVE CHARGED ME FEES THEY WERE NOT ENTITLE TO AND CHECK FEES THEY ARE NOT ENTITLE too I am TRYING LIKE *** TO RESOLVE THIS BEFORE THEY SLAP MORE FEES ON. BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND BY NO MEANS CAN YOU REACH A HUMAN TO DISCUSS THE ISSUE
THEY RANK RIGHT NEXT TO TEMU! HERE YOU PURCHASE ITEMS. PAY AND WHEN YOU NEVER RECEIVE YOUR MERCHANDISE THERE IS NO WAY YOU ARE REACHING A HUMAN EITHER! IM OUT OVER $150 IN NEVER DELIVERED MERCHANDISE AND ITS THE SAME AI DRIVEN MESS.FIND A STORAGE THAT EMPLOYEES KNOW THERE JOBS! "I DONT KNOW " SEEMS TO BE THE UNIVERSAL ANSWER

Jason M Nyj
Terrible service , my units roof caved in damaging all of the items in my unit! No one let me know this and they continue charging top dollar. Didnt offer a new unit even though mine is damaged!
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Manager of location left the office more than 45minutes early ,made an hour long drive to change locks and no one was in the office to assist my need. Very unprofessional!

No customer service # to speak to a live representative! Very Disappointed of service, I have had a storage unit with public storage for 11years! This is not good! Very unprofessional!

Not happy with this service at all! Needed to remove items due to the roof caving in and damaging all of the items in the unit!

No one to speak with only automated service! Terrible!

Paul R Kev
Illegal auction sale
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Public storage facility number 26807 violated Public Storages own policy and CRS 38 21.5103(1)(h) when they completed an auction transaction, knowing that the tenant had paid in full.

Guest-5663033
Need to talk to a real person
3.0

Never was able to talk with live person everything was automated and they just gave you the runaround with automation it was a waste of time

How Good is Public Storage's Customer Service?

Rahn Ppt
Rahn Ppt
Feels Disappointed | Mar 20, 2024

I have attempted to reach the property manager or anyone through customer service but all I get is prompted service that tells me to leave a message for the property manager but no one ever returns my call.

Shondra Hrq
Shondra Hrq
Feels Neutral | Dec 24, 2023

Everything good so far

Velma Yolanda C
Velma Yolanda C
Feels Disappointed | Dec 09, 2023

There when you need, BUT LATE ON LATE FEE NOT EVEN 24HRS. U ARE LOCKED OUT UNIT, AND NOT PERMITTED TO COME ON PREMISES!!! THAT'S WHAT I WAS TOLD,WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ! !!

Yochanan Ovu
Yochanan Ovu
Feels Disappointed | Nov 08, 2023

Very unhappy with my storage and pricing.

Quinlan Szz
Quinlan Szz
Feels Disappointed | Nov 08, 2023

Fraud

Pete L Yvk
Pete L Yvk
Feels Disappointed | Oct 31, 2023

Overall, the managers are nice enough. However, my RV trailer was vandalized and my battery was stolen. The general property manager has not given this incident the elevated importance that he should have. He said he has been busy and understaffed. This is a breach in security. I do not believe that this hasn’t been given the number one priority over everything else. The company needs to take responsibility and investigate the incident. And do all responsible attempts to resolve it. After all, I took responsibility having to pay for the incident. The company needs to take responsibility. This took place in Everett, at 9830 evergreen way. Doug is the property manager.

Summary of Public Storage Customer Service Calls

6% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Public Storage?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Billing”
  • “Payment question”
  • “I'm having problem trying to pay my bill”

Request for Information Question:

• “To talk about my bill”
  • “My storage unit has insulation falling from the roof and getting all over my belongings need assistance. Please advise.”
  • “I need immediate assistance”

Staff Question:

• “Complaint about manager”
  • “Complaint about service, Manager, and extra Charges”
  • “Customer Service”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Someone's broken into my unit in Omaha B102 74th st”
  • “Issues with access”
  • “Access Gate Not Opening”

Account Question:

• “Discuss my account”
  • “Wrong user name”
  • “I'm locked out of my account”

Refund Question:

• “Refund/complaint”
  • “Refund”
  • “Want to know how I get.my money back when I return.yuor lock back my $20.00 I want cash back.”

Employment Question:

• “Inside job Theft”
  • “Lost my job”
  • “W2”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel reservation”
  • “Cancel unit”
  • “To cancel storage unit”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Application questions”
  • “No one answers at the site”
  • “At the storage site no one is here the office is closed I can't get into my unit my bill is paid and it's a blue lock on my unit”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “To get the coporate address”
  • “Ola s1 pro delivery”
  • “I would like to see if I can get the pay by credit back on my account”

Cards Question:

• “Up date my card number.”
  • “I was issued a new card for billing”
  • “My card has been has been *** so I had to order new one”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I was supposed to have a paper check given to me returning one of two payments made back in August for storage unit I used to have and I have not received that check I cannot get a hold of anyone to help me”
  • “My storage location in Petersburg does not answer the phone or return calls. I am moving tomorrow and want to close out my account!”
  • “Change my email”

Other Question:

• “Locked in after hours”
  • “Pagar”
  • “Dispute with employee”

About

Summary

Public Storage is an American publicly held company. The company was founded in 1972. At the present time, Public Storage is considered to be one of the largest owners ad operators of self-storage facilities in the whole world. In addition to the facilities, Public Storage provides its customers with a number of related products and services. The company serves more than one million customers. Public Storage manages its self-storage facilities in many U.S. states and in many countries in Europe. Public Storage offers the Pickup service as well. Public Storage is a member of the Forbes Global 2000.

Public Storage reviews and complaints

1.6
Life Storage
363 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about Public Storage? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup