4351 US-130, Edgewater Park, NJ 08010, USA

I rented a unit at the rte 130 Edgewater Park facility. In June of 2018 P.S had a company called Janus come out a replace all the doors, mind you I have no say in this.

The installers pulled out my 6 1/2 to 7 feet long top piece to a very large glass and mirrored headboard with attached nightstands.. when they pulled it out they broke it. They threw my sofa pillows on it to cover the damage. I go to the office manager and she tells me to turn it in to my insurance.

Useless, they only cover fire,water and burglary. I go back to the office manager for the number to Janus and corp office. I got the run around from corp office so I called Janus, they tell me the office manager whom I spoke with twice is supposed to file a claim. She was clueless just filed an incident and said her boss will have to do it.

I am moving in 2 weeks and now I have no bed. Doesn't look like this us going to end well the manager basically didn't give a damn nor did she know what she was doing. I am going to start looking for lawyers now, gotta bad feeling about the whole thing.

You break it you are accountable for it. REPLACE MY HEADBOARD!!

The added photo is similar to my headboard.

Product or Service Mentioned: Public Storage Storage Unit.

Comments