First off their $1 offer for your first months rent is false and deceptive advertising... expect to pay some discounted rate for your first month
Their late charge is excessive...if I calculated correctly it is about 20%.... of your monthly fee ...shame on me for being a couple days late but I refuse to allow a company with such poor customer service to have access to my bank or credit card info for auto-pay
I recently moved out of a unit after incurring their late fee... upon making payment I notified the manager I would be leaving on the 1st day of the month at the end of my paid rental period...
I moved out as I had advised and even took pictures in the event I was accused of leaving the unit unclean....
Much to my dismay I was sent an invoice including late fees... stating I had not moved out until the 7th ..... I have date stamped pictures of the unit empty and now statements from 3 people that helped me move my things from the unit
The nightmare begins with a call to the facility which states the manager is out for the next 3 days... I was provided with customer service number... when I called them they stated I would have to call a district manager... I did...got no answer but left a voice mail
Next ?... well since they threaten to report this to the credit bureaus I assume I will pay the invalid charges but then file a claim in small claims court and take in my statements and photos proving when I vacated the unit.... What a hassle and incredible waste of not only my time but of the courts as well
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- remove charges and provide me with letter stating such and correct any report to any credit agency
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Storage Rental
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..."
- "snow was plowed up against my unit and flooded the unit destroying alot of my stuff, the door is damaged as well. the manager only said she would provide salt..."
- "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "Dr. Jeff E. Wong botched an operation on me which caused me to be tube fed in hospitals for more than a year. He permanently damaged my health. He is..."
- "The tech put the wrong size bolt in the clip lock and it would not lock the store manager very rudely told me that my hing was worn out it..."
- "Don't waste your money on this clothe. They torn apart in a month. The fabric is cheap and doesn't last. My recommendation go to Macy's and buy kelvin Klain or..."