First off their $1 offer for your first months rent is false and deceptive advertising... expect to pay some discounted rate for your first month
Their late charge is excessive...if I calculated correctly it is about 20%.... of your monthly fee ...shame on me for being a couple days late but I refuse to allow a company with such poor customer service to have access to my bank or credit card info for auto-pay
I recently moved out of a unit after incurring their late fee... upon making payment I notified the manager I would be leaving on the 1st day of the month at the end of my paid rental period...
I moved out as I had advised and even took pictures in the event I was accused of leaving the unit unclean....
Much to my dismay I was sent an invoice including late fees... stating I had not moved out until the 7th ..... I have date stamped pictures of the unit empty and now statements from 3 people that helped me move my things from the unit
The nightmare begins with a call to the facility which states the manager is out for the next 3 days... I was provided with customer service number... when I called them they stated I would have to call a district manager... I did...got no answer but left a voice mail
Next ?... well since they threaten to report this to the credit bureaus I assume I will pay the invalid charges but then file a claim in small claims court and take in my statements and photos proving when I vacated the unit.... What a hassle and incredible waste of not only my time but of the courts as well
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- remove charges and provide me with letter stating such and correct any report to any credit agency
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Storage Rental
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I would also like to announce here the irresponsibility of LBC in handling packages. I sent a small TV thru LBC Singapore bound to Phils and the item was damaged..."
- "If you hire Puma, just hope they don't do any damage to your house, because they will ignore you, not care about the damage, and then imply that you did..."
- "We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St. Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas. They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they..."
- "In December of 2015 I found a babysitter for my daughter through the website. I immediately requested a background check through the website. Since we did not receive a background..."
- "The tech put the wrong size bolt in the clip lock and it would not lock the store manager very rudely told me that my hing was worn out it..."
- "DO NOT ORDER ON THIS WEBSITE, THE DRESS IS HORRIBLE AND REFUSED TO REFUND AT ALL. HORRIBLE MATERIALS, THE DRESS TEN TIMES BIGGER. EVERYTIME YOU EMAIL THEM ABOUT IT,..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."