I have had nothing but problems at this facility! When I moved in, I reserved a 5x7 space. When I got there, they only had a 10x10 available. (Typical bait and switch.)

Two and a half years later....with escalating prices on the 10x10, I have lost my key and cannot get to my belongings. I filled out a waiver to allow the to remove the lock (Their lock). I received an email that stated it had been removed and a temporary lock had been placed. When I showed up, it had not been done.

Now, it is a week later and NOTHING has been done! (The manager was supposedly out with the flu. For a week? Please! I'm 52 and I haven't had the flu in 20 years. And I do know that three days is adequate to get over it.)

I will never use these facilities again....unless they compensate me for, at least two months rental.

This person wrote the review about Public Storage. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $177 and wants Public Storage to "at least one months refund".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Public Storage and public storage customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments