Public Storage - There was no mention of auctioning my families property everything we owned was in there and district mgr laughing at me while i'm on the phone asking him why is there a lein?
approx sept 27th 3013 i went to eagan to the public storage where i rented a unit and was told i had to get insurance from them and $1.00 one dollar first month,for the next 2 months i've had rude disrespectful phone calls from employees on holidays telling me that if i didnt get payment in they'd charge me this was thanksgiving while having dinner,they public storage didnt give any access codes to gate entrance,login password user id password and then when trying to pay online their system down.we were displaced due to selling of rental we lived at for 4 years and everything we owned was in there it took 4 months of incorrect billing information every invoice i have received amount due has been wrong and i would have owed feb 2013 of $219.00 but that wasent the case i had left messages for eagan public storage and i called attorney general about this company snf started reading all the complaints i wanted to get my familys property out .On jan 17th 2014 i went and paid $107.00 and got a receipt at the plymouth public location and never was i told that my unit was to be auctioned, on jan.19th i get a phone call from eagan public storage telling me that on the 20th of jan.
my unit is being auctioned and she hung up nerver answering the phone for the rest of the nite.i didnt know what time anything .On jan 20th a holiday once again i got the district mgrs number called him left a message and he called back and i asked him to please not auction our unit he laughed and said its already sold.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA,..."
- "April 27, Friday, Mailed 3 Passports (mine and my toddlers) and letters going to the Canadian Embassy in Makati April 28, Saturday, 1st attempt : Office Closed : returned to the..."
- "snow was plowed up against my unit and flooded the unit destroying alot of my stuff, the door is damaged as well. the manager only said she would provide salt..."
- "I ordered the free trial and was supposed to only pay for shipping. Well that was a lie cause that same day of putting my order in the took $128.00..."
- "I purchased a pair of Nautica Azeda Espadrille (pictures attached). After a little over 1 month it was torn ,, and looks like a old worn down shoes !! I..."
- "I ordered a Mother's Day plant for my mom, paid $100 which was ok if she got what I ordered. When it was delivered she got a totally DIFFERENT plant...."