Public Storage - there was no mention of auctioning my families property everything we owned was in there and district mgr laughing at me while i'm on the phone asking him why is there a lein?
approx sept 27th 3013 i went to eagan to the public storage where i rented a unit and was told i had to get insurance from them and $1.00 one dollar first month,for the next 2 months i've had rude disrespectful phone calls from employees on holidays telling me that if i didnt get payment in they'd charge me this was thanksgiving while having dinner,they public storage didnt give any access codes to gate entrance,login password user id password and then when trying to pay online their system down.we were displaced due to selling of rental we lived at for 4 years and everything we owned was in there it took 4 months of incorrect billing information every invoice i have received amount due has been wrong and i would have owed feb 2013 of $219.00 but that wasent the case i had left messages for eagan public storage and i called attorney general about this company snf started reading all the complaints i wanted to get my familys property out .On jan 17th 2014 i went and paid $107.00 and got a receipt at the plymouth public location and never was i told that my unit was to be auctioned, on jan.19th i get a phone call from eagan public storage telling me that on the 20th of jan.
my unit is being auctioned and she hung up nerver answering the phone for the rest of the nite.i didnt know what time anything .On jan 20th a holiday once again i got the district mgrs number called him left a message and he called back and i asked him to please not auction our unit he laughed and said its already sold.d3ff708 review #474222
You may also like
- "Do not store at 10755 Pembroke Pines FL Cubesmart. I have been robbed twice already the general manager Shurtruel did not make a claim because I had no company insurance...."
- "I bought model home furniture to be used in a house I had under construction. I stored it at the Self-Store on 484 in Ocala, Florida, a storage facility..."
- "STOR Self Storage (TX) Online payment fraud & deceptive rate increasesGreat facility-- but twice now- I've had my access blocked after paying online-- and since there is nobody on site..."
- "Do not buy from sephora!! I made a order online 12/10 it came today 12/17 and the only thing in the box was the samples!! The Tarte palette was the..."
- "I got these two items as a sample for $4.95 a piece next thing I know is I get $83 for the RX item taken out of my account and..."
- "Another Auto Armour car cover complaint from a dissatisfied customer I also purchased a 5-layer Jeep Cherokee car cover for outdoor use from Auto Armour less than a year ago on..."