Public Storage - There was no mention of auctioning my families property everything we owned was in there and district mgr laughing at me while i'm on the phone asking him why is there a lein?
approx sept 27th 3013 i went to eagan to the public storage where i rented a unit and was told i had to get insurance from them and $1.00 one dollar first month,for the next 2 months i've had rude disrespectful phone calls from employees on holidays telling me that if i didnt get payment in they'd charge me this was thanksgiving while having dinner,they public storage didnt give any access codes to gate entrance,login password user id password and then when trying to pay online their system down.we were displaced due to selling of rental we lived at for 4 years and everything we owned was in there it took 4 months of incorrect billing information every invoice i have received amount due has been wrong and i would have owed feb 2013 of $219.00 but that wasent the case i had left messages for eagan public storage and i called attorney general about this company snf started reading all the complaints i wanted to get my familys property out .On jan 17th 2014 i went and paid $107.00 and got a receipt at the plymouth public location and never was i told that my unit was to be auctioned, on jan.19th i get a phone call from eagan public storage telling me that on the 20th of jan.
my unit is being auctioned and she hung up nerver answering the phone for the rest of the nite.i didnt know what time anything .On jan 20th a holiday once again i got the district mgrs number called him left a message and he called back and i asked him to please not auction our unit he laughed and said its already sold.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "And about the stevie award check my google plus. Veronica a. Meza. Youll see a bunch of comments in my post and photos. The reposting i..."
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "I have used a Tassimo coffee maker for years and compared to other coffee maker selections I have been generally satisfied. Recently a purchase of their product containing milk pods was..."
- "I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the heck these people are doing?! I placed an online order Monday for delivery Tuesday. On Wednesday I called Edible Arrangements in..."
- "So as you know, Tap4"Fun" games offers ingame curency with a price. In this case what i lost 1000 credits (which i know in the long run is not much..."